HOW TO MAKE A CLOUD
This is the perfect class project for weather units or just for some plain creative fun.
1. cover your work surface with a big sheet. Tape as many blown-up white balloons together as you like, to form your perfect cloud.
2. Mix up a big batch of water and flour paste and whisk until smooth.
3. Gather up lots of newspaper or newsprint paper and tear into thick shreds (3"-6").
4. Dip shreds into the paste, removing excess paste as you lift from bowl, and smooth all over the balloons, until they are fully covered.
5. Allow to dry completely. (This can take up to 24 hours).
6. Cover the clouds with pillow stuffing (polyester fiber). To do so, use a spray adhesive, and spray little sections at a time adding small bunches of stuffing at a time. Repeat until cloud is covered.
And just like that, a cloud is born...............